Healthy eating has never been so easy, delicious and popular at the same time!
Learn about the benefits of raw foods and how to incorporate more raw and delicious foods into your daily life for better health, vitality and well-being.
In this class you will learn how to prepare various raw food dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Basic knife skills and proper use of helpful kitchen equipment will also be covered. All recipes are demonstrated live, can be sampled and are included in the seminar’s handouts.
Come and learn:
- how to consume the officially recommended minimum of five portions fruits and vegetables per day easily in one meal
- how to make fresh and delicious nut milks
- how to prepare a creamy vegetable soup in less than 10 minutes
- how to make leafy greens delicious and tender without losing nutrients through cooking
- how to quickly prepare tasty burgers from scratch and without a frying pan
- how to turn nuts and seeds into tasty and satiating protein-rich pâtés
- how to make fresh vegetable-spaghetti so you can enjoy gluten-free pasta
- how to whip up a chocolate mousse without heavy butter, cream or eggs
- how to quickly prepare a delicious cake, lactose-free banana ice cream and sweets without sugar
- and much more …
Menu for sampling:
Green Smoothie, Almond Milk, Creamy Garden Soup, Mediterranean Kale Salad, Not Tuna Pâté, Zucchini Noodles al Pomodoro, Veggie-Burgers, Chocolate Mousse, Rasperry Chocolate Cake, Banana Ice Cream, Energy Balls
Included in the seminar are:
- Samples of all the prepared food
- Detailed handouts including the recipes
- Opportunity to ask questions, try out equipment, etc.
- Access to the RAWvolution shop
For more information:
- You can contact me here or at 076 506 51 24
If your ready to improve your diet for better health, vitality and well-being,
use this opportunity to learn how easy and delicious healthy eating can be.
Feedback from previous class participants:
Conventional raw food like large amounts of salads and raw vegetables is not for me, because it’s hard to digest. However, Rafael’s class showed me a new kind or raw food that is better not only for digestion, but also for health in general and it’s a whole new culinary world. What completely convinced me was how easy the food preparation was and how many possibilities for the recipies there were. After the class I went home inspired and motivated to make a new change in my life.
I’d like to thank you very much for this class. I enjoyed your knowledge on the subject matter! It was an enriching afternoon and all the recipes were excellent. Bravo!
One culinary delight after another and all completely raw! It was very interesting and comprehensive, and recommendable even for experienced raw fooders like me.
I have learned and tasted many dishes that tasted well, were satiating and simple to prepare. A great introduction to a new culinary world. Thank you very much!
I got to know many interesting people and topics around raw food. The food was delicious, creative and I didn’t miss any meat, milk or the like. The food is completely nourishing. Just be curious and open to try this!
Quickly prepared and super-tasty. Rafael provides a great insight into the very diverse raw food cuisine. You get motivated to try it out yourself!
The class taught me some amazing things and the food was very tasty – I didn’t expect that.
I have enjoyed it. Rafael really does a very good job in this class!