Are you ready to take your raw food journey to the first or next exciting level? Are you stuck somewhere on your raw food journey? Do you need help reaching your goals?
As a certified raw food coach I help people eat more raw and living foods to any degree. In addition to teaching people what to eat and how to prepare delicious food, I also assist individuals on their own journey of going/staying raw. I understand that this process is often about much more than just “eating raw food”. It is a whole person journey and aside from know-how a successful raw food lifestyle also requires support, inspiration and guidance. That’s where my role as a coach comes into play by helping people reach their desired goals.
- You’d like to incorporate more raw foods or transition a 100% raw food diet
- You’re struggeling with low energy levels, excess body weight, bad mood or brain fog
- You’re sick and tired of being sick and tired all the time
- You’re interested in personal development and like to get more spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical clarity
- You’re already experienced in raw food living but are struggling to stay raw
- You’ve been eating a raw in the past and now would like to get back to it
- You want to discover more about the exciting culinary world of gourmet raw vegan cuisine
- You’d like to learn more about wheatgrass, sprouts, superfoods, green smoothies, juices, etc.
- You have food sensitivities or allergies (e.g. gluten, dairy, soy, etc.) and are looking for healthy alternatives
- You want to do a raw food cleanse/detox
- You want to do a juice feast or fast
- You’re overwhelmed and confused by the different kinds of raw food diets and expert opinions out there (e.g. natural hygiene, fruitarian, sproutarian, instincto, low-fat, high-fat, low-carb, superfood, etc.)
- You’d like to learn more about dietary supplements
- You have nutritional concerns about going raw and are wondering how to get enough calories, protein, vitamin b-12, omega-3 fatty acids, or other nutrients
If any of these examples speak to you I offer a free 15 minute one-to-one conversation to see if we might be a good fit for working together.